Hard copy publications
Only available from major AMSA offices
- Record of Service Book (Previously known as Certificate of Discharge Book) (AMSA 143 (version 9/15)) - rrp $20.00 including GST
- Cargo Record Book Part 1 (AMSA 227 (version 09/06)) - rrp $4.00 including GST
- Garbage Record Book (AMSA 230 (version 11/12)) - rrp $4.00 including GST
- GMDSS Radio Log Book (AMSA 343 (version 4/16)) - rrp $15.00 including GST
- Official Log Book (AMSA 361 (version 7/15)) - rrp $11.00 including GST
- Compliance and Enforcement Policy [PDF: 433Kb]
- Medical Carriage Requirements on Regulated Australian Vessels [PDF: 1150Kb]
- MASTREP Booklet [ PDF: 250Kb]
- Navigation Act 2012 Protocol [PDF: 275Kb]
- National Approach to Maritime Safety Regulation [ PDF:2.81Mb]
- Occupational Health and Safety (Maritime Industry) Act 1993 Protocol [PDF: 287Kb]
- Port State Control Annual Reports
- Reef VTS User Guide - now available at Maritime Safey Queensland
- Seacare Compliance and Enforcement Policy [ PDF: 250Kb]
- Shipping Registration Act Protocol
- Ship Detention List Index
- Survival at Sea
- Tide Tables - Torrres Strait and Great Barrier Reef 2016 [ PDF: 1.7Mb]
- Maritime Labour Convention, 2006 - A guide to the implementation of the MLC in Australia [ PDF: 978Kb]
The publication A Survey of the health, stress and fatigue of Australian Seafarers examines the health and lifestyle behaviours of a large sample of the Australian seafaring population. It also examines levels of stress reported by seafarers, and attempts to explore those factors which most contribute to work stress in the maritime industry.
Please note: This survey is no longer in print. This document is intended for research purposes. Please be mindful that this publication was produced in 1997 and may contain outdated information.
The Maritime Safety Awareness bulletin is published twice a year and looks at trends in maritime incidents with an aim to raise safety awareness in the industry.