Connect with us
Introducing a single place to access national system services means a new way of doing thing for many of you—new systems and application processes, updated forms and a different website to navigate.
While you get familiar with how to do business with us, our AMSA Connect team are here to help you. They can assist you to find information, guide you on how to apply for certificates and other permissions and answer general questions. If you need guidance about something more technical then they can put you in touch with one of our specialist team.
Some of our other services include:
- helping you find what application you need for your particular operation
- locating a service centre near you—AMSA office or participating Australia Post office for lodgment of certificates of competency
- guidance on payments for certificate services
- booking qualification assessments
- booking appointments at AMSA shopfronts for technical advice.
Our AMSA Connect team is available over the phone, by email, or in person at one of our 19 regional offices.