Marine order 31—Vessel surveys and certification
Surveys and certification of vessels.
16 February 2015
Marine Order 31 (Vessel surveys and certification) 2015 provides information about:
- survey, maintenance and certification of regulated Australian vessels
- notification of planned tows
- notification of alterations to a vessel
- reporting of defects.
- International conventions
- Code of safety for diving systems 1995, International Maritime Organization (IMO) Resolution A.831 (19)
- Guidelines for pilot schemes of extended interval between surveys in dry-dock – extended dry-docking scheme, IACS Recommendation No.133
- Survey guidelines under the harmonized system of survey and certification 2015, IMO Resolution A.1104 (29)
- International Safety Management (ISM) Code, IMO resolution A.741(18) as amended by resolutions MSC.104(73), MSC.195(80), MSC.273(85), MSC.353(92)
- Revised guidelines on the implementation of the International Safety Management Code by administrations, IMO Resolution A.1071(28)
- Guidelines for the assessment of technical provisions for the performance of an in-water survey in lieu of bottom inspection in dry-dock to permit one dry-dock examination in any five-year period for passenger ships other than ro-ro passenger ships, IMO MSC.1/Circ.1348 (register)