Marine order 64—vessel traffic services
Providing safe navigation.
1 September 2013
Marine Order 64 (Vessel Traffic Services) 2013 provides information about:
- obtaining authorisation as a vessel traffic service (VTS) authority
- obtaining accreditation as a VTS training organisation
- auditing of VTS authorities and training organisations.
- International conventions
- Guidelines for vessel traffic services, International Maritime Organization Resolution A.857(20)
- On the accreditation and approval process for VTS training (access); International Association of Marine Aids to Navigation and Lighthouse Authorities Guideline No.1014
- Standards for Training and Certification of VTS Personnel (access); International Association of Marine Aids to Navigation and Lighthouse Authorities, Recommendation V-103