Marine order 74—Masters and deck officers—yachts
Become a master or deck officer of an Australian regulated yacht.
1 January 2016
Marine Order 74 (Masters and Deck Officers) 2015 provides information about eligibility, training and experience requirements to become a master or deck officer of an Australian regulated yacht under the Navigation Act 2012.
- International conventions
- International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers 1978 (STCW Convention)
- LY3 the large commercial yacht code
- Australian regulation of large yachts, training vessels and the LY3 code
- Fact sheet: Additional information—Marine order 74 (Masters and Deck Officers—Yachts) 2015