Marine order 76—health—medical fitness
Requirements for medical certificates.
1 January 2018
Marine Order 76 (Health—medical fitness) 2017 provides information about the:
- requirement for seafarers and licensed pilots to hold a certificate of medical fitness
- duration of certificates of medical fitness
- provides for the appointment of medical inspectors.
- Standards for the medical examination of seafarers and coastal pilots
- International conventions
- International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) (search, register or borrow)
- International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers 1978 (STCW Convention) (access)
- Standards for the medical examination of seafarers and coastal pilot