Our contact centre is currently experiencing longer than normal wait times. For a faster response, please email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will respond to you shortly.
Safety is everyone’s responsibility, so get involved in National Safe Boating Week.
Learn practical tips, read the safety advice from our team and help us to spread the word so we all come home safely.
We encourage all Australian boaties, operators, skippers, and crew to get ready for the season ahead by focusing on the safety of their vessel, crew, and passengers, as part of this week’s activities.
What you can do
- If you’re a boat owner or operator, know the importance of preparation, safety and responsibility.
- Help promote the campaign and its important safety messages to your mates and crew.
- Add a banner to your email.
- Place a poster in your office foyer and kitchen—to catch people’s attention.
- Follow us on Facebook and share with your family and friends.
- Wear your life jacket to work on Friday 2 October.
- Take a pic of you or your team post it to Facebook with the following hashtags: #lifejacket2work #safeboating #safeboatingweek #boatlife #boats #boat
Here you will find a number of different resources to help promote boating safety
Advertising and videos
- Full page and half page ads
Posters and flyers
- A4 poster (with crops)
- A4 poster (without crops)
- DL flyer (with crops)
- DL flyer (without crops)
- Digital banners
Social media tiles
Tiles for: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn