Commercial vessel information session—Exmouth July 2018
Session completed. Check for more upcoming sessions and events.
Date: 22 May 2018
Time: 5 pm to 7 pm
Function Room, Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort
Madaffari Drive, Exmouth Western Australia
View location map
What’s in it for you?
This session aimed to advise and inform industry of relevant changes, and answer or clarify your questions.
- Find out about AMSA’s role in the maritime regulatory space and the National System for Commercial Vessels (NSCV)
- Learn more about the transition of services and how to do business with AMSA post 1 July 2018
- Get clarification on legislation and upcoming changes relevant to your operations
- Get clarity on what AMSA expects in regards to Safety Management Systems (SMS) and its implementation
- AMSA’s role in ensuring compliance of DCVs
- General question and answer session about the transition
What you can expect
- Hear from and talk with other DCV operators
- The opportunity to have any issues clarified or questions answered.
How to register
Registrations closed at 5 pm on Monday 21 May.