National Plan training calendar 2021
Proposed training courses, workshops and professional development events:
2 day nationally accredited AIIMS Courses.
These courses are targeted at persons who are new to incident management:
- 08-09 March (New South Wales)
- 22-23 March (Queensland)
- 25-26 March (Australian Capital Territory)
- 12-13 April (Western Australia)
- 19-20 April (Tasmania)
- 24-25 May (South Australia)
- 08-09 June (Victoria)
1 day non-accredited Marine Pollution Response skills maintenance workshops.
These workshops are targeted at persons who have already completed incident management training:
- 24 March (Queensland)
- 14 April (Western Australia)
- 15 April (Western Australia)
- 21 April (Tasmania)
- 22 April (Tasmania)
- 26 May (South Australia)
- 27 May (South Australia)
- 10 June (Victoria)
- 11 June (Victoria)
1 day non-accredited Advanced Equipment Operator skills maintenance workshop.
These workshops are targeted at persons that have successfully completed an AMSA Advanced Equipment Operator course:
- 16 April (Western Australia)
- 28 April (Queensland)
2 hour online non-accredited professional development events.
These events are targeted at marine pollution responders that have an interest in the topic/s covered:
- 04 March: Logistics and Finance Officer Roles and Responsibilities
- 11 March: AIIMS and Incident Management
- 16 April: Intelligence Officer Roles and Responsibilities
- 22 April: Accessing AMSA Equipment SOPs Online
- 14 May: Basic Equipment Operations Refresher
- 23 June: Advanced Equipment Operations Refresher
All nominations and / or requests for courses, workshops or professional development events are only accepted from State / Territory / Agency training coordinators. AMSA do not accept requests for nominations and / or courses directly from individuals. If you are not aware of who the appropriate State / Territory / Agency contact is, please contact Response Training on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.