Change or replace a domestic certificate of competency

If your details change, or you need to replace a certificate of competency for a domestic qualification, you'll need to submit a request.

You may need to change, replace or update your certificate of competency for a domestic qualification. You will need to do this if:

  • you lose your certificate
  • your name, email address, postal address changes
  • your certificate is damaged or destroyed
  • your certificate has been stolen

To change, replace or cancel your certificate, submit a Notification of a change to, or request replacement of, a certificate form 539. You will be required to pay the relevant fees when you submit your notification to your local marine safety agency.

Last updated: 9 November 2017
Last reviewed: 9 November 2017