Marine order 16—Loadlines
Complying with the loadlines convention.
1 November 2014
Marine Order 16 (Load Lines) 2014 provides information about:
- requirements of and compliance with the load lines convention
- marking of vessels
- circumstances when a vessel is overloaded
- entries required in the official logbook of a regulated Australian vessels.
- International conventions
- Load lines convention (search, register or borrow)
- Survey guidelines under the harmonised system of survey and certification (HSSC), 2011, IMO resolution A.1053(27). Current 2015 guidelines are available in IMO resolution A.1104(29)).
Last updated: 26 February 2018
Last reviewed: 26 February 2018