Marine order 18—Measures to enhance maritime safety
Enhancing maritime safety through survey and identification.
1 January 2014
Marine Order 18 (Measures to enhance maritime safety) 2013 provides information about:
- additional survey requirements for certain bulk carriers and oil tankers
- ship identification numbers
- owner identification numbers
- continuous synopsis records
- requirements for regulated Australian vessels on domestic voyages.
Last updated: 26 February 2018
Last reviewed: 26 February 2018