Marine order 49—High speed craft
Requirements for high speed craft.
16 February 2015
Marine Order 49 (High Speed Craft) 2015 provides information about:
- gaining a High speed craft safety certificate
- permits to operate high speed craft
- requirements for foreign vessels
- reporting requirements
- notifying us of alterations.
- International conventions
- Code of Safety for Dynamically Supported Craft (DSC Code), IMO resolution A.373(10) as amended by MSC.37(63), MSC.186(79), MSC.224(82), MSC.360(92)
- International Code of Safety for High-Speed Craft, 2000 (HSC Code 2000), IMO resolution MSC.97(73) as amended by MSC.175(79), MSC.222(82), MSC.260(84), MSC.271(85), MSC.326(90), MSC.352(92)
- International Code of Safety for High-Speed Craft, 1994 (HSC Code 1994), IMO resolution MSC.36(63) as amended by MSC.119(74), MSC.174(79), MSC.221(82), MSC.259(84), MSC.351(92)