How to report suspected wrongdoing.
Anyone can confidentially report:
- suspected wrongdoing by AMSA staff, contractors, and secondees
- suspected wrongdoing by those who deliver services on behalf of AMSA
- persons seeking to corrupt AMSA staff
- suspected wrongdoing by parliamentarians and their staff.
Confidential reporting and legislated protections are provided under the provisions of the following acts:
- Public Interest Disclosure Act 2013 – available to current or former public officials only
- Commonwealth Fraud Control Framework – available to anyone
- National Anti-Corruption Commission Act 2022 – available to anyone to report suspected serious and systemic wrongdoing
How to make a report
If you’re not sure where your concern ‘sits’ in regard to the above, and/or you’d like to remain anonymous, contact Your Call.
Your Call is a secure, external and independent service where your confidentiality is assured. Your Call will triage your report and work with AMSA to determine the most appropriate option.
Note: if reporting via the website, AMSA’s organisation ID is AMSA1990.
Wednesday 24 May 2023