Tenders and contracts
We follow the Commonwealth purchasing rules to make it fair for everyone involved. This includes seeking expressions of interest (EOI) and requests for tender (RFT).
All EOIs and RFTs are published on AusTender and not on our website.
We also publish an Annual Procurement Plan (APP) on AusTender. The APP contains information on our expected major procurements for the coming financial year.
Senate Order for entity contracts
The Senate Order for entity contracts (known as the Murray Motion) sets out our active contracts to the value of A$100,000 or more (GST inclusive) entered into by the department which has not been fully performed or which has been entered into in the previous 12 months.
- 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020—published January 2021
- 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020—published July 2020
- 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019—published January 2020
- 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019—published July 2019
- 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018—published January 2019
- 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018—published July 2018
Most of the contracts listed contain confidentiality provisions of a general nature which are designed to protect the confidential information which may be obtained in carrying out the contract.
The reasons for including such provisions include:
- ordinary commercial prudence which requires protection of trade secrets, proprietary information and the like and/or
- protection of other Commonwealth material and personal information.
Our accountable authority assures you that the listed contracts do not contain any inappropriate confidentiality provisions.
Procurement contracts are available through the AusTender website.