Application for change of home port
You can use this form to make an application for a change of home port.
The presently approved home ports are:
- NSW: Sydney, Newcastle, Port Kembla, Yamba, Jervis Bay, Lake Macquarie, Port Stephens.
- VIC: Melbourne, Geelong, Portland.
- QLD: Abell Point, Brisbane, Bundaberg, Cairns, Gladstone, Hamilton Is., Hayman Is., Karumba, Mackay, Maryborough, Mooloolaba, Mourilyan, Port Douglas, Rockhampton, Southport, Townsville. Rosslyn Bay
- SA: Port Adelaide, Kingston, Goolwa, Wallaroo. Port Lincoln
- WA: Broome, Fremantle, Dampier, Port Hedland.
- TAS: Hobart, Burnie, Devonport, Launceston.
- NT: Darwin, Gove Harbour.
How to complete this form
If the applicant is a corporation, the document may be formally executed under the corporate seal.
Alternatively, an officer of the corporation may sign it, endorse it with a legible statement of his/her name and designation and have the signature witnessed.
Submitting the form
Send the original completed forms with the original registration certificate to:
The Registrar of Ships
Shipping Registration Office
PO Box 255
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Level 2, 28 Gordon Street
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 Australia
Telephone (02) 6279 5925