Purchase task books, record books, and log books
Purchase using our online ordering system.
Record books and log books
- AMSA 227—Cargo record book A$4
- AMSA 228—Oil record book part 1 A$4
- AMSA 229—Oil record book part 2 A$4
- AMSA 230—Garbage record book part 1—all ships except those carrying solid bulk cargoes A$4
- AMSA 198—Garbage record book part 1 and part 2—ships that carry solid bulk cargoes A$4 (available soon)
- AMSA 143—Record of service—a ship's record not a seafarer's record A$20
- AMSA 357—Material handling equipment A$4.50
- AMSA 361—Official log book A$11
- AMSA 659—Coxswain grade 2 task book A$20
- AMSA 708—Coxswain grade 1 task book A$20
- AMSA 709—Master less than 24 metres task book A$20
- AMSA 710—Master inland waters task book A$20
- AMSA 711—Master less than 45 metres task book A$20
- AMSA 712—Master less than 100 metres near coastal task book A$20
- AMSA 713—Marine engine driver grade 3 task book A$20
- AMSA 714—Marine engine driver grade 2 task book A$20
- AMSA 715—Marine engine driver grade 1 task book A$20
- AMSA 716—Engineer class 3 task book A$20
Submitting the form
Use the link below to access our online order system. You will need to create an account to place your order.
Only credit card payment can be accepted. To place an order, you will need a delivery address, and a valid credit card number (Visa, Mastercard, or Amex). You can enter your credit card details directly into the secure system.
Your delivery will be processed in 48 hours and delivered by Australia Post.
Please note: once you have placed your order you will be emailed a receipt for your purchase. There is no tax invoice generated by our online ordering system.
Other products available directly from AMSA
- Use our non-chargeable publications order form to request brochures, MARPOL placards and stickers—at no charge.
- Use our chargeable publications order form to purchase GMDSS radio log books, the GMDSS handbook, or the Dangerous, hazardous and harmful cargoes handbook.
Contact us for assistance
If you need help to place your order, call our AMSA Connect team on 1800 627 484 or send your question using our contact form.
Access the form
28 December 2022