Our contact centre is currently experiencing longer than normal wait times. For a faster response, please email your enquiry to email@example.com and one of our team will respond to you shortly.
IMO documents for particularly sensitive sea areas
IMO guidelines about Australia's particularly sensitive sea areas—the Great Barrier Reef, Torres Strait and Coral Sea.
The Great Barrier Reef, Torres Strait and Coral Sea have been identified as particularly sensitive sea areas (PSSA).
- IMO guidelines for the identification and designation of particularly sensitive sea areas—IMO guidelines: Assembly resolution A.982(24)
- Australia’s submission to the IMO—Identification of the Great Barrier Reef as a particularly sensitive sea area—MEPC 30/19/4
- Resolution—Identification of the Great Barrier Reef as a particularly sensitive sea area—MEPC.44(30)
- Australia/Papua New Guinea submission to IMO—Extension of existing Great Barrier Reef PSSA to include the Torres Strait Region—MEPC 49/8
- Resolution 'Designation of the Torres Strait as an Extension of the Great Barrier Reef Particularly Sensitive Sea Area'—MEPC.133(53)
- Australia’s submission to the IMO—'Extension of the Great Barrier Reef and Torres Strait PSSA to include the south-west part of the Coral Sea'—MEPC 68/10/1
- Resolution 'Designating the south-west part of the Coral Sea as an extension to the Great Barrier Reef and Torres Strait PSSA'—MEPC.268(68)
Wednesday 5 August 2020