Published on Australian Maritime Safety Authority (

Administrative forms for marine surveyors

Use these forms to apply for and manage your accreditation as a marine surveyor.

These forms will help you to apply and manage accreditation as a marine surveyor.

New accreditation or to add new categories of accreditation

Application for accreditation in a category of surveying form 741.

Notice of Registration Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Act 1997 (TTRMA) for Surveyors form 668.

Vary or remove conditions applied to a category of accreditation

Application for variation of conditions in a category of surveying form 902.

Change of details or circumstance

Notification of a change to accreditation form 740.

Notification of a change of circumstance (government surveyor becoming private) form 742.

Lost, stolen or damaged card

Notification of a lost, stolen or damaged surveyor ID card form 739.

Surrender or suspend accreditation

Application to surrender or suspend accreditation form 899.

Renew accreditation

Application for renewal of accreditation form 804 in a category of surveying.

Complaint form

Use the Accredited marine surveyor complaint / feedback form 630 to make a complaint about an accredited marine surveyor.

See also

Last updated: 12 June 2020