Update your registration
Tell us about changes to your ownership or vessel by updating your registration.
Once a ship is Australian registered, you must tell us about any changes to the ownership or particulars of the vessel.
You will need to tell us about any of the following changes:
- name, address or nationality of the owner or registered agent
- change to the name of a registered ship
- change to the home port of a registered ship
- any alterations to the vessel
- applying for a replacement certificate.
Wednesday 12 February 2020