Our contact centre is currently experiencing longer than normal wait times. For a faster response, please email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will respond to you shortly.
Our information publication scheme provides access to details about the operations of our organisation.
The following documents may be obtained by:
- downloading the document directly from the list below
- email our Freedom of Information Officer at email@example.com to request the document in accordance with the information publication scheme plan.
General AMSA information
- Marine orders
- Marine notices
- Declaration of vessels under the Navigation Act
- AMSA compliance and enforcement policy
- AMSA casualty management guidelines
- Appointment of analysts
- Bunkers certificates
- Civil liability certificates
- Contributions to the IOPC fund
- Register of oil spill control agents for maritime response use
- Maintaining register of local suppliers of fuel oil
- Ship detention following a pollution incident
- Fuel sampling guidelines
- All other operational information relating to AMSA’s marine environment functions.
Navigation safety and international
- Development or amendment of marine orders
- Vessel tracking information sharing policy
- Navigational services in australian waters 2010-2025
- Coastal pilotage information
- Pilot advisory notices
- All other operational information relating to AMSA’s navigation safety functions
- International safety management code
- Occupational health and safety maritime inspectorate documents
- Instructions to surveyors
- International qualifications information
- All other operational information relating to AMSA’s ship safety functions
Email your feedback or suggestions about our information publication scheme to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday 26 October 2020