Our information publication scheme provides access to details about the operations of our organisation.
The following documents may be obtained by:
- downloading the document directly from the list below
- email our Freedom of Information Officer at email@example.com to request the document in accordance with the information publication scheme plan.
General AMSA information
- Marine orders
- Marine notices
- Declaration of vessels under the Navigation Act
- AMSA compliance and enforcement policy
- AMSA casualty management guidelines
- Appointment of analysts
- Bunkers certificates
- Civil liability certificates
- Contributions to the IOPC fund
- Register of oil spill control agents for maritime response use
- Maintaining register of local suppliers of fuel oil
- Ship detention following a pollution incident
- Fuel sampling guidelines
- All other operational information relating to AMSA’s marine environment functions.
Navigation safety and international
- Development or amendment of marine orders
- Vessel tracking information sharing policy
- Navigational services in australian waters 2010-2025
- Coastal pilotage information
- Pilot advisory notices
- All other operational information relating to AMSA’s navigation safety functions
- International safety management code
- Occupational health and safety maritime inspectorate documents
- Instructions to surveyors
- International qualifications information
- All other operational information relating to AMSA’s ship safety functions
Email your feedback or suggestions about our information publication scheme to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday 23 March 2020