Our contact centre is currently experiencing longer than normal wait times. For a faster response, please email your enquiry to email@example.com and one of our team will respond to you shortly.
National float-free EPIRB inspection campaign delivers great results so far
So far 90 per cent of vessels inspected have a correctly fitted float-free EPIRB registered with AMSA. This is a good result, well done to owners, masters and crew of these vessels!
For vessel owners who have yet to purchase a float-free EPIRB there continues to be stock available around the country. Check with suppliers and order now. All EPIRBs must be registered with AMSA.
- ACR – AMI Sales 08 9331 0000 www.amisales.com.au
- CETC – Great Circle Marine Pty. Ltd 07 3343 8384
- GME – 1300 463 463 www.gme.net.au
- Jotron – Taylor Marine 08 9494 9393 www.taylormarine.com.au
- Ocean Signal – All Sat Communications 1300 747587 www.allsat.com.au
The focused inspection campaign will continue until the end of April 2021.
Read more about the inspections.
Find out more about the float-free EPIRB requirements.