Marine order 30—Prevention of collisions
Provides information about: prevention of collisions, internationally agreed measures for navigation, and lights and signals required and to be used on a vessel.
1 August 2016
- International conventions
- International regulations for preventing collisions at sea 1972, attached to the Prevention of Collisions Convention (access or purchase)
- Adoption of the performance standards for navigation lights, navigation light controllers and associated equipment, annex to IMO Resolution MSC.253(83)
- Ships’ Routeing 2017, an IMO publication (access, borrow or purchase)
- Additional guidance for the uniform application of Rule 1(e) of the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea 1972, as amended. IMO circular MSC/Circ.1144 (register)