Aid to Navigation protective coating and refurbishment contractor panel arrangement
AMSA has established a panel arrangement for the supply of protective coating and refurbishment services for AMSA’s national Marine Aids to Navigation (AtoN) network. The panel utilises a Deed of Standing Offer agreement with each panel member. The term of the panel is from March 2023 to 30 June 2026 with options to extend for a period of up to three years.
This is an open panel and contractors may join the panel arrangement at any time during the term.
The following documents and Deed of Standing Offer provide more information about the panel including how Contractors may submit an application to join the Panel:
- Approach to market - Establishment of AMSA AtoN protective coating and refurbishment contractor panel arrangement (PDF 729.94 KB)
- Attachment 1 - AMSA Lighthouse Coating Specification (PDF 627.41 KB)
- Attachment 2 - AMSA Aid to Navigation Maintenance Coating Specification (PDF 508.61 KB)
- Attachment 3 - AMSA Aid to Navigation Electrical Installation Standard (PDF 518.69 KB)
- Attachment 4 - AMSA Aid to Navigation Drafting Standard (zip 1.85 MB)
- Attachment 5 - Heritage Fabric Register Format (PDF 34.96 KB)
- Attachment 6 - Coating System and Colour Summary (PDF 81.3 KB)
- Attachment 7 - Deed of Standing Offer (PDF 566.22 KB)
- Word version of Schedules 3-7 (WORD 275.62 KB)