Apply for a replacement copy of a certificate

1 Start 2 Addresses 3 Certificate details 4 Declaration 5 Complete

Use this form to request a replacement copy of a certificate or approval.

  • Certificate of Survey (a fee is payable)
  • Certificate of Operation (a fee is payable)
  • Load line certificate
  • Class C restricted operations approval document (exemption 40)
  • Non-survey vessel approval document (exemption 02)
  • Other approval issued by the National Regulator (specific exemption, determination, etc.)

You can only apply for a replacement if you are the current holder of the certificate. 

If you are applying for a replacement copy of a Certificate of Survey or Operation you will need to pay a fee. Refer to our fees page for the replacement certificate fee amount. AMSA will send you advice on how to pay once you submit this form.

Fields marked * are mandatory