Suspend or revoke certificate

Suspend or revoke certificate

What do I need to do?

To apply to suspend or revoke an existing certificate of survey

Complete an application

Complete an Application to suspend or revoke a certificate or approval form 600 to suspend or revoke a vessel certificate or approval.

Apply online or by post.

Pay the fee

Fees apply for this type of application. See our fees page for more information.

Next steps

A letter will be sent to you with the outcome of your application.

Contacting us

If you have questions about the status of your application or the outcome, please contact AMSA Connect.