VTS training organisations
We have accredited the following Australian training organisations to deliver VTS training based on IALA Standards for Training and Certification of VTS Personnel and associated Recommendations.
The following training organisations are accredited to deliver IALA model courses in conformance with IALA Guideline G1014 Accreditation of VTS Training Organizations and Approval to Deliver IALA VTS Model Courses:
Accredited Training organisation
Approved IALA model course/s
The Australian Maritime College
Tel: +61 (0)3 6324 9850
Process to become a VTS training organisation
A person may apply to AMSA for accreditation as a VTS training organisation.
In applying, the applicant must:
- Show they are a registered training organisation;
- State which VTS courses they intend to provide; and
- State how they can meet the responsibilities of a VTS training organisation that are mentioned in the normative provisions of IALA Standard 1050.
Successful applicants will be issued with a certificate of accreditation stating:
- Name of the VTS training organisation.
- VTS courses they are approved to provide.
- Any further conditions that AMSA may impose on the certificate of accreditation.
Contact us for more information.