Our AMSA Connect team are ready to assist you over the phone, by email, or at one of our regional offices.
They can answer most of your questions on the spot and if required, refer more complex enquiries to one of our technical officers.
- assistance with the application processes
- taking payments
- booking assessments
- booking appointments at AMSA shopfronts or with an AMSA Liaison Officers.
Our regional offices
Regional services will be available from our 19 offices around Australia.
Our staff will:
- give technical advice
- conduct final assessments for higher level seafarer certificates
- perform compliance and enforcement activities
- assist you with your safety management systems.
Our regional officers will be available to work directly with you to provide safety education and advice. You can find the location of our regional offices from our online map.
If you would like to get in touch with your local AMSA office call AMSA Connect on 1800 627 484.