Our senior management team runs the day-to-day operations and keeps our Board informed.
The Executive is our strategic management and decision making team. This tem reports to the Board. The Executive:
- develops our vision and values, sets strategic direction and regulatory approach to enable us to anticipate and respond to regulatory best practice, Government reforms and the changing industry context
- sets operational and risk tolerance parameters
- communicates key messages to all relevant stakeholders, including the board
- assesses the organisation, regulatory and industry impacts and sets organisational priorities
- manage accountability on all compliance levels, including statutory, fiscal and business
- communicates clear and concise information in support of our Minister, board and the board audit committee.
Members of the Executive
Chief Executive Officer
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
General Manager, Operations
General Manager, Standards
General Manager, Response
Maritime Emergency Response Commander (MERCOM)
Chief Operating Officer, Corporate Services