Replace your registration certificate

If your registration certificate is lost or damaged, you will need a new one.

If you have lost your registration certificate you will need to apply for a replacement certificate. You will need to:

1. Complete the form

Application for new registration certificate.

2. Pay the application fee

You must pay a non-refundable fee when lodging your application.

Learn more about shipping registration fees and payment options.

3. Check your mail

After we have processed your application for a replacement certificate, we will send you a new certificate. The new registration certificate will be posted to you by registered post.

Last updated: 7 July 2023