Public interest disclosure

If you are a current or former public official and suspect that an incidence of wrongdoing has occurred, you can report it under the provisions of the Public Interest Disclosure (PID) Act 2013 (the PID Act).

Incidents can be reported to one of our appointed Authorised Officers:

Bill Brodie
Agency Security Advisor
Phone: 02 6279 5051

Emma Davis
Advisor Governance: Planning and Reporting
Phone: 02 6279 5642

Lloyd Dobson
Manager, Governance
Phone: 02 6279 5615

Alison Monteleone
Senior Advisor, Governance
Ph: 02 6279 5578

Not sure who to ask?

Discuss your options by contacting:

Tanzim Khan
Advisor, Governance
Ph: 02 6279 5941


Disclosures can be made verbally or in writing, and can be made anonymously.

We will treat any disclosure under the PID Act confidentially, and you will be afforded a number of protections when making a report. 


More information about the PID Act is available from the Commonwealth Ombudsman.

Last updated: 

Monday 13 December 2021