There are seven mandatory criteria that AMSA is required to address in the Statement:
- Identify the reporting entity
- Describe the reporting entity’s structure, operations, and supply chains
- Describe the risks of modern slavery practices in the operations and supply chains of the reporting entity and any entities it owns or controls
- Describe the actions taken by the reporting entity and any entities it owns or controls to assess and address these risks, including due diligence and remediation processes
- Describe how the reporting entity assesses the effectiveness of these actions
- Describe the process of consultation with any entities the reporting entity owns or controls (a joint statement must also describe consultation with the entity giving the statement), and
- Provide any other relevant information.