Garbage placard for fixed or floating platforms
Garbage placard stickers for fixed or floating platforms are available from us free of charge.
AMSA 105 MARPOL FP
20 November 2017
Complete a publications order form to request placards, or stickers, for your vessel.
Garbage placards are mandatory for:
- vessels of 12 metres or more in length
- fixed or floating platforms.
Placards notify crew and passengers of regulations associated with the discharge of garbage into the sea. They should be displayed on the vessel where they are visible for both crew and passengers. There is no standard format for a placard, but we developed four types to help owners and operators comply with these requirements.
- Garbage placard for domestic vessels, such as fishing or tourism vessels
- Garbage placard for large vessels, such as international trading vessels
- Garbage placard for small vessels
13 August 2020