Resources related to the YM Efficiency operation
- Contract signed for YM Efficiency clean-up media release.
- YM Efficiency operation factsheet
- Mick Kinley writes: From their inaction to date, Yang Ming and its insurer have no intention of cleaning up the 60 containers that have been identified.
- February community event presentation (PDF 3.7 MB)
- Watch the footage showing an ROUV attaching lifting hooks to a container prior to the ship’s crane lifting the container into the steel recovery basket for retrieval onto ship’s deck.
- See our footage of the first container to be offloaded from MV Pride for waste processing.
- Watch the clean out of a container full of chairs.
- See how sub-sea robotics are used to separate containers, raise tonnes of abandoned containers and clear the seabed. You can also see how waste crew onshore are working to process rubbish for salvage, recycling and landfill: