Workshop skill equivalent qualifications
How to work out if your current qualifications can be used to support your application for a domestic certificate of competency.
For a domestic certificate of competency 'workshop skill equivalent qualification' means any of the following.
- Trade certificate as:
- Diesel fitter
- Electrical fitter
- Fitter and turner or machinist
- Certificate III in:
- Automotive/mechanical—diesel fitter
- Automotive/mechanical—heavy vehicle road transport
- Automotive/mechanical—engine reconditioning
- Automotive/mechanical—heavy vehicle mobile equipment, plant/earthmoving/agriculture
- Engineering/mechanical trade
- ESI generation electrical/electronic
- ESI generation mechanical
- Marine mechanics
- Any other approved qualification that includes workshop skills.
Monday 2 December 2019